Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Magic Spa Premier Age Treatment


$69.99
BIOX Intensive Anti-Age Complex is a non-surgical and affordable alternative to cosmetic procedures and/or injections. This BIOX Complex, which is enriched with Dead Sea minerals, offers a non-invasive cosmetic solution to reduce tension in our facial muscles and reduce the effects of time. It dramatically reduces wrinkles, prevents skin sagging, and adds tone and elasticity to the skin. This cutting edge BIOX Complex provides an immediate, optimized lifting and anti-aging effect. The skin is left firmer, more radiant, and younger looking. This BIOX Complex contains anti-oxidants that battle free radicals and slow down or even reverse the aging process. It contains Vitamin E that helps in generating Collagen that keeps the skin firm, young, and rejuvenated.

Application: Onto cleansed skin, apply twice daily in soft circular movements until absorbed. For better results, apply BIOX Intensive Anti-Age Complex on top of the BIOX Intensive Anti-Age Serum.

Recommended Use: Twice daily

About Magic Spa
We specializes distributing high quality cosmetic Dead Sea products all over the world. For years, we have been connecting people from around the world with the treasures of nature which are found in the Dead Sea.
For thousands of years, the Dead Sea has been a source for unique health and beauty treatments. Many studies over the years have shown that Dead Sea salts and minerals have many therapeutic attributes. Many people travel thousands of miles each year in order to enjoy the many benefits the Dead Sea has to offer. Dead Sea Premier cosmetic products bring those benefits all the way to your doorstep. We highly believe in our product's effectiveness and are constantly expanding our selection of products. Our wide variety of health and beauty products combines many healthy and rejuvenating Dead Sea substances which tend to many parts of the body. 

*above information is from the Magic Spa website 
**********************

The damage of time as marked my face, years of sunburns, not moisturizing, wind, bad cosmetics and everyday exposure to "bad" things has left my skin feeling and looking tire. 
The great people at Magic Spa sent me a jar of the Premier Intensive Age Treatment Cream to try out and I think it is fantastic product.
After the very first application I felt a lifting feeling on my forehead, my eyes were a little more open and my cheeks felt higher.  
Is this a miracle cream?  Probable not, but I know it makes my skin feel firmer and small fine lines have been reduced. 
I've only used it for about a week and I do have to say I have noticed some improvement in wrinkles and fine lines around my eyes and lips.  
With all skin care products, it can takes weeks to really see a improvement, it takes years to damage our skin and you can't expect any product to erase all that in a week.  But, I am noticing small improvements already and I will continue to use this product. 
Doing a little research on the web, I noticed numerous other sites offering this same product for up to $300.00 !!  Magic Spa is offering it for $69.00 ! Huge Savings, I like that. 

Magic Spa also carries other fine products for Bath and Body, Hair Care and Skin Care. 

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger