Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Lumiere Loose Mineral Makeup

We here at Lumiere Mineral Cosmetics believe there is a beauty in all of us,
and each of us adorns our own unique qualities.

Our mineral cosmetics are formulated to simply enhance the finest of our
features and assist with those areas we like the least.
Whatever your skin type may be, delight yourself in the look and feel of naturally, smooth
and radiant skin with our complete line of mineral cosmetics.

Don't hide the beauty you possess, captivate it!

Whether you want a featherweight, light-feeling foundation that won't block pores or irritate sensitive skin, or you want a foundation that covers blemishes, rosacea, or unsightly birthmarks, our mineral foundations can help smooth out your complexion and give you the heathy glow you desire.

All of our loose mineral foundations are finely milled and have a soft, silky smooth, almost "creamy" like texture that will provide a medium to heavy buildable coverage that will meld with your skin to create a flawless natural finish as though you have no makeup on at all, just beautiful skin!

We know foundation choices can be overwhelming, trying to decide between colors and formulas.  One of our savvy forum members put together a terrific foundation tutorial with charts - come check it out and join in discussions on foundations, eye colors, skin care, and more!


*above information is from the Lumiere Website

*****************



This is a great way to introduce yourself to Mineral Makeup and that's what I did.  Lumiere was so nice and sent me a sample set of their foundation, 2 eye pigments, blush and a lip color.  I have been having fun with it ever since.  I am fairly new to the whole experience of Mineral Makeup and have been learning a few things along the way, Did you know your skin warms up the Minerals while it mixes with you natural oils and softens the look throughout the day? I know now.
When I first applied the makeup I thought it was way to light, but within a 1/2 hour the color blended in with my natural tones and looked great. 
The sample sizes are generous enough to get you started and to see what blends will work best for you.  The eye shadows that I was sent looked too dark at first for my fair skin, but again, I'm learning, they are perfect and I enjoy the look. The little lipstick sample is perfect for carrying around in your purse.
 Something else I have learned, the application of mineral makeup is much quicker than traditional makeup, or at least it is for me.  I love that it blends in so well and you don't have to worry about lines along your jaw bone or a fingerprint in your foundation you missed.


Thank you Lumiere for making it easy and fun to wear makeup again.

*Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger