Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Lucy's Dog House Toys

Want to see some happy dogs?










Lucy's Dog House sent my doggies some really fun toys to try out.  The dogs received a Orbee and a Fetch Ball from Planet Dog and the Zogoflex hurley  from West Paw Design.
The Fetch Ball and Orbee are made by Planet Dog and your purchase of Planet Dog toys helps fund canine service programs, they are also made in the USA.  The Hurley is from West Paw design and is also made in the USA and is 100% recyclable.
Both companies are earth friendly and that's really important to me and my pets. 

 Information on the tag of the Hurley:
"By purchasing this product you are helping to make a difference in your pet's life.  At West Paw Design the products we manufacture minimize the impact on the environment.  In addition to Zogoflex being recyclable and containing up to 10% post industrial waste, we also use recycled and sustainable packaging on all our products."

Lucy's Dog House also carries a wide selection of apparel, beds, bowls, carriers, collars, leashes, gates, grooming supplies, treats, training aids and much more.

I wonder if the manufacturers add some kind of special scent to doggy toys, Magnum knew there was something for him in the package that came from Lucy's Dog House before I even opened it. He doesn't normally get excited over the arrival of a package, but he was with this one.
They all loved the toys and Magnum even took his new pink Fetch Ball to bed with him last night.

Thank you Lucy's Dog House for carrying products that are safe for my pets and safe for the environment.

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger