Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Emani Minerals


EMANI MINERALS
Color Dust Description
1052 Birthday Suit
100% pure mineral pigments for eyes, lips or face made completly free of talc or fillers.  Emani Mineral Color Dust goes on sheer or for an intense finish, just wet brush and apply. Blend with an Emani Base Transformer to create beautiful lip colors!

Blush Description
1088 Portofino
100% pure mineral blush can be warn all over to create a natural luminosity and dewiness look to the skin.  Invent delicious lip colors by blending with an Emani Lip Hydrator or Base Transformer.

Foundation Description
273 Sand (Golden Medium 2G)
This foundation creates a breathable barrier that helps to protect your skin from the environment and pollution.  No mineral veil necessary.

Organic Lipstick
353 Drama Queen
Emani's vegan-friendly lipstick is made of 100% natural ingredients and 80% organic extracts, this creamy formula infuses vitamins right onto your lips.  It's enriched with natural oils to nourish your lips, keeping them soft and kissable.




Our mission is to create the purest form of cosmetics by incorporating fewer yet higher-performing ingredients.  We continue to pursue purity and product perfection through intensive ingredient research.  Our purity is the key to what makes Emani Minerals a top selling makeup line in the ever growing Organic and Vegan industries.  We have developed a loyal following of top makeup artists, celebrity stylists and Hollywood studios.
Through our on going product research, we are continuously incorporating new green, clean technologies into our line of products without compromising product performance.  Our products remain cruelty free and vegan friendly.
Emani is dedicated to avoid the further depletion of our natural resources when creating our products.  Whenever possible, only sustainable and recycled resources are utilized.
*Vegan & gluten friendly
*Cruelty free, Emani does not conduct animal testing
*Committed to use 100% recycled paper goods (25% post & 75% pre-consumer)
*Committed to make all paper goods 100% biodegradable


*above information is from the Emani Website

*************
 I LOVE MINERAL MAKEUP!
I love how easy it is to use and I find it is much quicker for me to apply than my old stuff, I am very pleased with how "natural" it looks.
Emani was kind enough to send me a few products to test out.  Shopping for mineral makeup online can be a bit tough, the colors are never really the same as they show on your screen and I'm finding out that the descriptions don't always give you enough information. 
I really do not like the glittery colors, I prefer matte's, so I really spent some time deciding on the products I wanted to try. Even spending that extra time, I didn't pick very well, I'm having second thoughts about the color dust and lipstick choices.  The color dust is very glittery!  lol. It is a coppery color and the tone I was looking for, but I didn't realize it was all glitter,  I'm not sure when I would ever wear this color, but it is fun to play with at home. The lipstick is much brighter than it shows up on the computer screen, I was looking for something in the pink shades, but not this bright.  I found that I can blend it with some lip gloss I have to get the color closer to what I wanted.
The foundation and blush I picked was right on, perfect match for my tones and it covers up my slight rosea redness on my cheeks with a thin coat.
The foundation, blush, lipstick and color dust all are very easy to apply and stay natural looking all day for me. I am always shocked at how little mineral makeup is needed to give full coverage with a natural look.   
Unlike liquid foundation, Mineral Foundation does not leave streaks, fingerprints and those awful lines along your jaw bone. 
Mineral Makeup "warms" up to your skin.  After about a hour, you notice that the tint gets a little darker as it mixes with your natural oils and enhances the appearance and smoothness.
The makeup feels very light on my face and I forget I have it on.  My eyes have been very sensitive to other products and I have experienced no problems with the color dust irritating them.
The price is very affordable and shipping was very quick.  The sizes are ample and should last me a long time since you only have to use a tiny bit.  

 
Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger