Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mineral Hygienics 100% Natural Mineral Makeup

What makes Mineral Hygienics better? This is the most sought after question… and the most important! Check out the answers HERE 

Mineral Hygienics is the most natural cosmetic a woman can wear. They are loose powders formulated from crushed minerals extracted from the Earth with no fillers added.
  • Does not contain harmful chemical additives, harsh dyes, or man-made fragrances – thus limiting the risk for skin allergies
  • Completely free of irritants such as talc, bismuth oxychloride, dyes, parabens, mineral oil, salicylates, carmine, synthetic fragrances, methylparaben, petro-chemicals, and many other questionable chemicals commonly found in other make-up
  • Non-organic, inert materials don’t allow mold or fungus to grow, extending the shelf life far beyond most other types of makeup
  • Ingredients adhere to the skin’s surface and are not absorbed – so you can have full day coverage without it clogging your pores or building up within your body
  • Natural ingredients are recognized by our bodies
  • Synergistic blends capable of replenishing, revitalizing, and protecting skin
  • So gentle on the skin, it is recommended by Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, and Estheticians after plastic surgery, dermabrasion and skin resurfacing
  • 100% chemical-free natural protection from the sun’s damaging rays

Check out the Mineral Makeup Ingredient List HERE

Mineral Hygienics uses highly concentrated and super pigmented colors, so a little goes a long way.
*the above information is from the Mineral Hygienics website 

 
*****************


Mineral Hygienics was kind enough to send me a few of their products from their Starter Kit to try out.  Their website made it very easy to pick the correct colors for my skin tone. 

I received:
  • 2 shades of Mineral Hygienics SPF Foundation
  • -Fairly Light Mineral Foundation -Light Mineral Foundation
  • Mineral Hygienics mineral enhancer
  • - Cool Kiss
  • Mineral finishing powder
  • -Sheer Perfection Translucent
  • Full Coverage Kabuki Brush
  • Detailed How-To Guide

I loved how easy and quick it was for me to apply and how little you need to use to get perfect results.
I am not very experienced with makeup, I was never happy with the results of traditional products I purchased at the store so I mostly gave up on it and only used it occasionally, mineral makeup has made a believer out of me, I can actually wear makeup and look nice. I was so please with how quick I was able to "do up" my face and how well it looked all day.  I was really please that it didn't make me look like my face was caked with makeup that just never really matched my skin tone and never gave me that natural look I was looking for.
When I first opened the jars and saw the colors I thought, no way, they looked too dark for my skin tone, I was so wrong.  It wasn't until I tried them out that I learned how soft they look on, and not at all dark, they all blended in so well and matched my skin tone perfectly.

Since my daughter and I have the same skin tones, I asked her to drop by and try it out, I was so please she was willing.
I wanted the opinion of someone younger about the shades and ease of application.  I am usually never in a rush in the mornings to get ready to "go to work" or whatever, but I know working moms have to deal with this on a daily basis.  So, I felt I needed some more input. My daughter let me take before and after shots of her:


Look at how nicely the Mineral Hygienics makeup covered up the redness and blemishes, totally evening out her entire skin tone and giving her a beautiful glow in only 5 minutes.

My daughter was as please with Mineral Hygienics Makeup as I was.  She agreed it was very easy to apply, quick and simple and agrees it will save her a lot of time in the morning. After a week of using the products she still loves them as much as I do.

We both love that the foundations have a natural SPF protection.  

"Mineral Hygienics is rich in both Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, a naturally occurring mineral that blocks harmful UVA and UVB sun rays to prevent sun induced skin damage."

Thank you Mineral Hygienics for introducing me to a wonderful product. 

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger