Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cleopatra's Choice Adovia Mineral Skin Care Purifying Mud Mask



 Here's some information about it from Cleopatra's Choice website


Adovia Purifying Mud Mask - with Dead Sea Mud, Vitamin C and Aloe Vera
  • Extracts and Detoxifies all Impurities and Toxins
  • Great for Clearing up, Preventing and spot-treating Acne, Pimples and Blemishes
  • A "MUST" have for once a week or at least once a month use for anyone with oily or acne prone skin.
  • Your skin will literally have a noticeable "glow" after you do this mask
  • Skin looks smooth, beautiful and naturally clear after using this mask
  • As the mask dries, it gently pulls out toxins and impurities known to clog pores and cause visible signs of aging.
  • The presence of Dead Sea mud infuses your skin with needed minerals while firming it and improving elasticity.
This unique, natural and effective mask is formulated with Dead Sea Black Mud, Beeswax and a deeply moisturizing combination of Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Olive Oil. This natural mask boosts cell renewal and revitalizes your skin, while tightening your pores. As the mask dries, it gently pulls out toxins and impurities known to clog pores and cause visible signs of aging. The presence of Dead Sea mud infuses your skin with needed minerals while firming it and improving elasticity. Aloe Vera and Chamomile extracts soothe and calm your skin while vitamins A and C leave it looking fresh and renewed.
THIS MASK IS GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES! FROM DRY TO OILY AND ACNE PRONE! Actually helps even skin tone and coloration. Your will love the "Glow" your face will have when you rinse off this mud mask!

 ******
The skin on my face has been going through a major change in the last few months with all the great products I have been reviewing and this is another product I have added to my "must have" list.  For years I have ignored my skin and now I am paying the price, I deal with extremely dry skin every day. 
The great folks at Cleopatra's Choice sent me a sample of the Adovia Purifying Mud Mask and it has been a special treat for the skin on my face.  It is recommended to be used once a week as a deep cleaning treatment.  I have always had large pores on my nose, so I really inspected my pores, yuck,  prior to applying the mask for the first time and than again after the 30 treatment. I have to say, my pores were really noticeable smaller after the first treatment. 
The term "mud" is correct when it comes to the color and the texture, but it didn't smell like the mud I was thinking about when I first squeezed some out on my hand. We own a small farm and the mud we can get around here can become very rank with all the animals, boy was I glad this had a pleasant clean scent.  
Following the instructions, I had no problems applying the mud mask and it was not at all uncomfortable waiting the 20 minutes for it to dry.  I remember years ago using a similar product that made me feel like my face was growing inside a mask that was shrinking.  I hated that one, it left my face feeling dry and tight, but I have fallen in love this product. It rinsed off easily and made me feel clean and refreshed with smaller pores! Yeah!
I have used the Purifying Mud Mask for three weeks now and am still very pleased with the results after each treatment. 

The Adovia Purifying Mud Mask is on Sale right now for $29.99
Cleopatra's Choice is also offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $39.00, Free Samples with every order and a 90 day easy return policy.


Here's some more information I found on the Cleopatra's Choice website I found very interesting:
"you need to augment your skin care routine with a weekly dead sea mud mask facial. This is key to removing the stubborn oil and dirt that your daily cleanser simply cannot; much of the debris becomes lodged deeply, where only a facial and mud mask exfoliation can clear the pore. If the dirt and debris fails to be removed in a timely manner, it can end up clogging your pores, causing acne and breakouts or enlarging them, which can make you look older than your age"


Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger