Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

BAGGU Re-Usable Shopping Bags






ABOUT THE COMPANY
BAGGU is a small team of designers, and entrepreneurs, founded on the principle that good design should be functional, beautiful and affordable. Our goal is to make basic products that fill lots of uses, not just one, so you can own less stuff.

We believe in bright colors, high style, quality materials, and economy of use.
We love BAGGU, and hope you will too.

ABOUT THE BAG
Based on the form of the iconic plastic grocery bag, a BAGGU does the same job without harming the environment.

Because reusable bags only reduce waste when you use them, we made BAGGU light weight, so it's easy to keep with you for an unexpected errand, and so beautiful you’ll actually want to carry it. Using one BAGGU for one year replaces 300 to 700 disposable bags.

Changing our own shopping habits is one small thing we can do to make a difference.
Be Good and Reuse.

You want to replace your old friends--the paper & plastic bags--with something that does their job without creating needless waste or harming the environment. Using one Baggu for one year replaces 300 to 700 disposable bags.

Baggu holds 50lbs
Weighs less than 2oz
Holds the contents of 2-3 plastic grocery bags
Guaranteed for 1 year
100% Ripstop Nylon
Machine washable / line dry
*above information is from the Baggu Website
***************

The kind folks at Baggu sent me a Violet Baggu bag to try out.  They offer so many great color choices, it made it very hard to decide on a color.
I have been using re-usable shopping bags for some time now and have had several problems with the ones you can pick up at the store.  The handles tear off, the seams rip and I leave them at home way too often.  
So I was excited to try out a new design, new design to me, not Baggu.
Here's my thoughts:
*I love the choice of colors
*No more handles that will rip off
*I like that you can fold it up to about 5 x 5 inches making it easy to throw in your purse.
*I like the feel of the material used, soft and not stiff. (I have used other bags that feel like sandpaper)
*Great Size, plenty of room for lots of goodies.



Thank you Baggu for letting me try your bag!

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger