Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crochet Pattern for Matching Girls and Doll Hats

Crochet Pattern for Matching Girls and Doll Hats
The girls are always asking me to make them things that match for themselves and their dolls.  I finally got around to designing a pattern for a hat for them and one for their 18 inch dolls a few months ago.
I am very please with the results and so are the girls.  I have made up several sets for them because they have too many dolls and of course they all have to have their own!
This pattern and several of my others are available on Ravelry 

The pattern fits children and 18 inch dolls like American Girl or Our Generation.  You can see from the photo, it also fits the Zylie Bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger