Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Rival Novelty Ice Shaver

I love garage sales and thrift store shopping.  I'm very picky about what I buy, but when I happen to hit on a great sale and find wonderful products, it makes my day.
Today I found a Rival Ice Shaver.  New, never used, in original box for $4.00 !
What a find.  I've been looking for something like this all summer.  Of course, I would find it in the Fall. Oh well.  The kids will still love it even if it's not so hot.
 We still have days like today that are in the 70's, good snow cone days !
As soon as I brought it home I had to play with it.  What a great little machine.  Shaves ice quick and is so easy to use.  The only drawback was that you really need to make sure you have a large enough cup under it or the ice will go everywhere !
The kids weren't here, so I made myself a Coffee Snow Cone, yes, coffee.  I love flavored coffee's and it made a great afternoon treat.



 Rival Novelty Ice Shaver

 

 Features:
  • On hot summer days nothing beats a tasty and refreshing snow cone!
  • Easy to use – uses ice cubes from your freezer
  • New sleek design!
  • Can also be used to make frozen adult beverages
  • Easy push operation
  • Powerful 45 watt motor
  • Shaves ice fast

I found them online at eCOST.com  , TheNerds.net, and at TheSausagemaker.com
For around $25.00 plus shipping and handling



I received no compensation of any kind from Rival or the website's I listed.  This is just my review on a project I purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger