Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Home Image Humidifiers and CSN Stores Review

Yesterday I received my latest order from CSN Stores Once again, the shipping was quick and the item arrived in perfect shape.
My latest buy was a Pink Penguin Humidifer
Too Cute!!!
Home Image Penguin Humidifier
Features:
1 gallon tank
15 - 16 hours of continuous mist
Ultra sonic
Noiseless and energy saving
High quality transducer guareantees a lasting and satisfactory funchtion
Security device will switch off the unit automatically when the tank is empty
30 watts, 120V - 60Hz


Home Image has several cute animal humidifiers that range between $32.00 and $49.00 available at CSN Stores.
I have had mine running for 2 days and am in love with it.  We live in a very dry climate which causes use severe sinus problems and in just 2 days I can feel the difference.

*This is an item I purchased and was not compensated in anyway by CSN Stores or asked to do a review.  My opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger