Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cowl Neck Scarf and Wrist Warmer Set.

One of my passions is spinning wool and other fibers into yarn. I have been spinning and weaving now for almost 15 years and Knitting since I was child.  I still love it. Although I do not raise my own sheep and fiber animals any longer, I have plenty of their fiber yet to spin.
This set includes a Neck/Head Warmer and Wrist Warmers
Hand knit


Perfect for Fall weather.

This set is available at my Etsy Shop
Copper Llama Studio

knit, knitting, crochet, weave, weaving, fiber, yarn, pattern, wood, woodworking, wood working, metal, metalwork, gifts, hat, cap, wool hat,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger