Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

snoozies


What's a snoozies!®?

    * snoozies!® are not socks and they're not slippers - sort of a crossover between the two and that's why we call them "foot coverings"!
    * snoozies!® are made with a brushed fleece exterior in colorful & fun printed patterns and then lined with a soft Sherpa fleece inside.
    * snoozies!® are soft, comfy, warm and just simply adorable - the newest foot coverings for your feet!
    * Each pair has a non skid sole so you can feel safe wearing them on wood or tile floors.
    * snoozies!® keep feet warm even on the coldest of days! They work in warm climates too where air conditioning keeps floors cold.
    * snoozies!® are fully machine washable and won't shrink!
    * snoozies!® come in sizes for teens and women - available in men's and children's for Fall 2010
    * snoozies!® make great gifts and "me too" purchases.


* Easy to clean – Completely machine-washable

    * Durable - Stands up to repeated washings and still looks great

    * Comfortable - Soft Sherpa fleece on the inside for a snug, cozy fit

    * Stylish - Brushed fleece exterior comes in fun-to-wear colors and patterns

    * Safe - Non-skid sole means no slipping on wood floors and tile

    * Affordable – MSRP $12

    * Available in adult and kid’s sizes


Perfect for:

Valentine’s Day – give your mom, grandmother, sister, daughter or best friend a gift that’s like a warm hug for cold feet

Mother’s Day – mom deserves a little luxury on her special day.  snoozies® deliver comfort that fits perfectly year-round

Birthdays – special themed fabrics say “it’s time to party!”

Graduation – cozy, cute and lightweight, snoozies® are the perfect thing to wear around the dorm.

*above information is from the yoursnoozies.com website

******************************************

I love everything about snoozies! Spring may be on it's way, but not here yet.  They are so cute and so comfortable to slip on every morning, our mornings are still very cold in Colorado. 
The great folks at snoozies!® sent me a pair to try out and I have been enjoying them everyday.  Not only are they very comfortable, they are really cute!  I received a polka dot pair in bright cheerful colors.
The snoozies are great for lounging around, when I have time for that, and I love how thick they are. 
We have hardwood floors throughout our home and the snoozies don't slide around on them.  I'm not very graceful and clean hardwood floors can turn into a ice rink very quickly if I'm not careful.
I've tossed them in the washer a couple times and they have come out looking just as great as when they arrived.


Where can you find a store near you? Snoozies are available online and in retail stores.
You can like Snoozies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.


Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Followers

Powered By Blogger